Friday 4 May 2012

evaluation

I used many technologies to create the promotional campaign:

Internet
  • Research into psychological horror genre film poster and trailers.
  • Research into film magazine front cover codes and conventions.
  • Using Blogspot

Digital Camera
  • Taking pictures for our anamatic
  • Taking pictures for the front cover of my film magzine
  • Taking pictures for my film poster

Adobe Indesign
  • Creating and designing my film magzine front cover
  • Creating and designing my film poster

Video Camera
  • Filming the trailer
  • Using it with the editing equiptment

Painshop Pro
  • Enhancing photos for my film poser and front cover of my film magazine
  • Removing background

Blogspot
  • Uploading pictues and videos
  • Writing and updating progress throughout the course
  • Displaying research 

No comments:

Post a Comment